admin, July 4, 2014
Sarsiadong Tilapia is a filipino dish with fried fish and veggies added. Great with rice for luch or dinner.
Video Language: Tagalog / English
1. In a pan, heat the oil and fry the tilapia. Set the fish aside for a moment.
2. Saute the garlic, onion, and ginger in a bit of the used oil.
3. Add bell pepper, carrots and black pepper. Cook for for 2 minutes.
4. Then add tomato sauce and water, mix and simmer for1 minute.
5. Add egg and mix well.
6. Add the tilapia in the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Do you like this recipe? Let your friends know about it. Click the Like and Share buttons below.