admin, June 25, 2014
Want a steak but it’s raining outside and there’s no way to set up your grill? No problemo! You can always pan fry a steak. It’s simple!
Video Language: English
1. Season the beef on both sides with salt and pepper
2. Place a pan over medium heat on your stove
3. When the pan is hot add butter and cooking oil
4. When the butter is melted, add the beef
5. Fry the beef from 2 to 3 mins per side
6. Serve with rice or a side dish of veggies
If you’re frying more than one piece of beef, then you don’t really need to scale the butter and oil proportionately. The 1 tbsp of butter and oil will probably last for up to 4 or 5 steaks. Just add more if you need to.
The length of time you cook the beef depends on your stove settings. You just need to practice to be able to get the steak done right. Anyway, in the Philippines most people cook beef well done. Why? Because we usually eat it with rice, and eating rarish beef with rice is not really a pretty thing.
Anyway, the important thing is cook it the way you want it! Enjoy!
Do you like this recipe? Let your friends know about it. Click the Like and Share buttons below.