admin, July 1, 2014
A nice creamy corn soup with siomai. It can be a meal by itself or you could have it as a starter for lunch or dinner. It’s also a nice snack for cold rainy days too!
Video Language: Tagalog / English
1. In a pan put in the hugas bigas / rice water, sliced carrots, sliced potato, sliced onion.
2. Then mix cornstarch powder with 1 cup water and add to the pan. Stir well until creamy. Simmer the veggies for 5 minutes. Stir once in a while.
3. Add baguio beans and simmer for 1 minute.
4. Add the 2 eggs and stir well then add the dumplings (siomai)
5. Add the remaining 2 cups of water and simmer for another 2 minutes.
6. When serving, sprinkle onion leaves and fried garlic as a garnish.
Do you like this recipe? Let your friends know about it. Click the Like and Share buttons below.